Tuesday, April 22, 2008

my dreams

feeling blue.... absolutely clueless on what i'm going to write today. tsk, tsk, oh well another beautiful day that God has given me, this is the day that the Lord has made. Each one of us, whether we admit it or not, have our own deepest dreams. When I was a young kid, I dreamed I would be a 'haciendera', where I would love to ride on a horse with a basket on its back full of fresh fruits and veggies with my daughter in front while our dad is giving instructions to our co-vineyard. As I grew up, it started to change. I'm no longer contented in being a 'haciendera', I started to see myself owning a prestige resto in front of a large blue view of a white sand beach with me seating on the couch watching seabirds fly, sipping a hot mocha on my lips, feeling the summer breeze of the beach as it blows my long soft and brown hair. I wish I had that kind of lifestlye. I know and believe deep inside of me it will going to happen. It's not merely because of what I can do, or what I know but what I believe is that God watches over all of my ways. That if I am willingly surrender and offer Him my life, obey Him at all times then blessings will overflow so much so that I can become a channel of His blessings.

Well, at this moment, I can tell you that God has blessed me. At this young age, God has entrusted me as a steward of His blessings - in my work. I know I'm still an employee, but I want to love the place where I am right now. I know God is preparing me to do great things for Him. You see if I can employ people, I'm helping them build their lives and dreams. I know it will come along the way for I believe nothing can change God's unconditional love for me. He can't afford to see me begging for my bread, for His sons and daughters are inheritors of His vast and unlimited resources. He is indeed an all knowing, all powerful and all present God.

While I am an employee, I will grab every opportunity to learn. To explore. To think. To appreciate. To maximize everything that they are entrusting me to do. I know as it goes along, it would help me for the realization of my dreams. I don't want to get that rich and famous if I will forget the Lord, but neither I don't want to become poor that I will come to a point where will I curse God because of lack. I want to live a middle life - a life that pleases my Savior, after all that's where life is all about.

So God help me. I believe that You who had begun a good work in me will be faithful to complete it in me. Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment