Thursday, May 15, 2008

Never Been

never been in disco or bar
never been in night life's
never been involve in any fraternity
never been taste wine or vodka
never been drunk
never been involved in drugs...
and that's who i am.

people may think that i'm crazy, old-fashioned and innocent but its not really matters to me. i choose to live the way life would be easy, fair, blessed and highly favored. you know what's my secret?

my secret is Jesus, well, in fact it may not be a secret for all of us. well Jesus taught me how to fully surrender to Him, how to honor Him in my life, how to please Him in every single task that I have to do.

hey, i just want you to know that life is too short to be little. enjoy life while enjoying in God's loving arms. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He will be an ever present help in times of trouble. He didn't promise that life would be fair or a bed of roses, or a fantasy but He promise His love will always be with you. Nothing can separate you from the love of God (Romans 28 & 30) All you have to do is to go on bended knees, return to God He is just waiting for you. He knows that you have a heavily burden heart. He knows exactly what you need. He can be your very bestfriend if you'll just let Him in.

My friend I tried Jesus, and even until now there were no regrets.

I assure you more than 100%, more than what you can believe, He is really true.

No comments:

Post a Comment