Wednesday, May 14, 2008

dream big

On my recently posted article, I've mentioned that I dreamed of being a haciendera, riding in a white horse with a basket on the back full of fresh harvests from my own farm. Last night, when I've got the chance to share it to one of my workmates, with eagerly anticipating that he will be appreciative telling him this, but I was shocked when he blotted out his opinion on my face while his big black eyes staring at me telling me that it wont and can never happen for the price of land nowadays is too high. Neither that in the early days of our ancestors it can that as far as their bare eyes can see and their horse can run that is the size of their property. Oh, what a foolish opinion. I felt so sorry for myself for just a minute or so, but when I was alone in the train I started to ponder on things out. I started to tell myself that it's not important what other people think of me and how do they perceive things, its what and how I believe. I'm serving a big God where impossibilities are unknown to Him. I am a child of God and who can hinder my blessings, what can man do to me? Nothing, nothing and absolutely nothing. Jeremiah 33:3 "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a bright future".

No comments:

Post a Comment