Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Tribute to President Corazon Aquino

I remember that I was just 6 years old during the EDSA Revolution 1. It was just indeed a show that I have viewed during those times, never felt what I am feeling today. I realized how significant the life of our President Cory into the historical story of our beloved country - Philippines.

President Cory you may not know me at all or even know my name, but I want you to know that I admire your courage, strength, credibility, and your genuine spirit to serve the Filipino people. I thank God for your life, though it might be too short but you really deserve the rest.

"You are more than a hero", that's what you are to me President Corazon Aquino. You have lived and performed an exemplary contribution to our country. You have made me realized to be proud of being a Filipino. With this teary-eyed and down spirit, I am tendering my salute to you. I wish I could be there in your funeral procession but due to some financial reasons, I have become limited.

President Cory, you have leave a remarkable value in the heart of every Filipino people.

Now, I am asking God to give us once again a "handpicked" leader for our country like you.

Thank you for your life and I love you.

Goodbye and till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment