Friday, September 19, 2008

Travel

This is my one of my deepest desire - to travel. Before I used to encourage myself to work abroad para nakakatravel na rin habang nagwo-work. But it seems to be that the spirit of patriotism burns out in me. Now I believe that if God can blessed other countries in the world, why not the Philippines? But it would be sooner - in His due and perfect time.

If I will to travel, it would be the native islands and historical places on top of my lists. If I have been able to travel around the Philippines, then it would be high time for me to travel in Australia, Japan, Canada, Paris and United Kingdom.

This is the places which I would like to visit and it would be sooner: (I'm so excited....)
Bagamanoc, Catanduanes white islands - our ancestral resthouse and resort
Boracay
Puerto Princesa
Palawan
100 Islands
Villa Escudero
and many more.

Philippines' Islands and Historical places - wait for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment