Wednesday, September 10, 2008

rainy days on september

kapag rainy days sarap matulog, sarap maghikab, sarap magkumot at humiga sa kama. nakailang hikab ako sa mrt kanina, ang laki ng open ng mouth ko hahahaha and nakakahiya. it's really a rainy day but thank God I have a black coat and umbrella that protects me from being wet while walking in the rain. i rode in a CHER bus going to EDSA at exactly 8:00AM, been surprised and grateful that I am in Ayala at around 8:45 wow! it's really amazing. since we've move now to annapolis it's really not a hard time anymore to be in the office on time. hahahaha....and now i can wear my office attire hahahaha ala "ayala girl" hehehhehe...

Tonight @6:30PM our department will be in Ortigas to attend a Drupal Training. It's nice that I am wearing my black coat baka malamig dun hahahahahha...

a few months from now on, Christmas is coming. I'm really excited about this Christmas and I believe that God will make it more beautiful and more blessed than last year. Well, still God is good all the time. He who have began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it.

to my friend Darwin, I hope we'll see each other again. May utang ka pong kape sa akin. hahahah.... Thank's for the treat anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment