Monday, September 29, 2008

IT Expo 2008

I was given a privilege to attend IT Expo 2008 from September 30 - October 2, 2008 @ the Philippine Trade Training Center.

I feel like I'm a real entrepreneur. I've met people here and was able to introduce my company about our services and in fact I'm into inviting applicants particularly fresh graduates from competitive school for Web Programmers and System Analysts slots. Haahahah. Before I am very shy and timid. I even can't stand on the front and introduce myself. I even got a shaky knees whenever I am forced to do so. Really, I'm new now! hahahahahha....

Thanks for my company for this opportunity. Well I got so amazed I was able to seatmates in the conference room is one of the guest speaker. Hahaha I even met Dennis Salvacion before I met him in DepED IT Conference in Cebu City last September 2006 a few years ago....Hahahahaha...
I'll be posting more stories so keep on visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment