Sunday, October 12, 2008

Swimming Skills Required

I really don't know how to swim? Yesterday, I was invited to a party. Actually it's a kiddie party - swimming/bbq fellowship hahahhaha. My husband and I we're looking at the invited kids while they are swimming and he told me "Look at that kid she knows how to swim. You're just like Jean (one of the kids there) who wiggle so much on the water but not reaching any point." I was really disappointed and did never expected that to hear from him, I just looked at him and say "Well, they cannot do programming naman. That's not a requirement. " And he responded "It is a requirement." While he keeps on repeating those words, I am telling to myself "I dont't care if I don't know how to swim, anyway I'm not the only one who really don't know how to swim in the whole universe." And I just leave him alone.

I was really insulted and I didn't feel ok for just a few minutes. But then I started telling and dictating my mind "Who cares if I don't swim? I can earn money even if I don't know how to." Minsan buti pa ang ibang tao marunong magbigay ng maayos na comment sa isang maayos na paraan. Ewan ko ba. Sana parehas na lang sila.

No comments:

Post a Comment