Saturday, April 21, 2012

5 Steps of Success


I like these 5 points mentioned in a Filipino movie, entitled "My Big Love". Though these have been  used as steps to lose weight, but for me it's more than that and it goes like these:

1. Goal setting. Know the big why. why you're doing things.
2. Start today. Sige ka, tomorrow might be too late.
3. No shortcut.Go straight to your goal, things are earned before you can have them. Make it slowly but surely.
4. Motivate yourself. Find your inspiration. Someone that will keep you motivated, someone that will push you to strive more.
5. Be happy. Most important thing is, SMILE; there's a lot of reasons to be happy.

Actually, as I am watching the movie I am really looking for a pen and I want to write it down. But to no avail. So I just memorize but almost forgot the 2nd one. Maybe it's the most thing I've always taken for granted, "start today". I tend to put things for tomorrow even if I can do it today. For that I need to change. I need to start. I need to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment