Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Puto Recipe

I know this would be the first time I will post a recipe, :) But I just wanna share a recipe from one of my good friends, Martha. Here it goes.

Ingredients:
1 banana (ung green or lakatan na over ripe, don't choose ung ripe lng, di sya ganun katamis, the more over ripe, the better!) 

1 egg 
1 tsp. oil 
2 tbsp. water 
2/3 c. all purpose flour
 2 tsp. baking powder 
1/4 c. sugar (u may add 2 tbsp depende sa pagkahinog ng saging) banana essence 


steam for 12-13 minutes : small size ng puto mold / 15 minutes : medium size ng puto mold yield:35 pcs pag small size / 28 pcs pag medium size 


Procedure: Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients in two separate bowls. Then combine. Do not over mix. multiply mo nlng ung ingr. kung ilang pcs ang gusto mo gawin.


Thanks for sharing, Martha. I will surely try this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment