Thursday, February 2, 2012

wisdom tooth

Today, I am sick. I didn't go to work because of my painful swelling gums with a swollen tonsil. I can't eat solid foods, I can only have soft diet - bread and soups. I can't chew. It's hard to swallow.

So I rushed to my dentist and she gave me a prescription to take Mefenamic Acid (3 times a day, as needed) and Celafexin (3 times a day for 7 days, which is 21 all in all). The pain is caused by the extraction of wisdom tooth and that she also advised me to see her after 2 weeks for an X-ray and a probable operation (this would be my first time for any operation, there's fear but I know God will take care of the rest) When I got home after I bought the medicine, I cried to the Lord to heal me and make me feel comfortable and ok.

I cried because of the pain, it is really unbearable. I took a nap and requested my husband to cook `lugaw` or rice porridge with chicken. After I woke up, I ate and will take my medicine round the clock.

But on top of all these, I can still say, "Thank You, Lord".


No comments:

Post a Comment