Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Are you ok, now?

After long sleepless nights, soft diet and severe pain, I am now ok.

I've been down for quite several days, can't eat well, can't sleep. The growing wisdom tooth gave me a hard time to live my life as normal as I can. All I can do is to cry to God and appeal for healing. Thank God He never let me down.

On the last day of pain (Feb 5), the pain was all gone. After attending a church service at Word of Hope near SM North Annex, I felt relieved. Atlas, I am free to live, to speak, to eat and enjoy this life God has given me.

Of course I have lot of lessons learned, here are some:
1. I have prooven that God is my Great Healer.
2. Appreciate what you have right now specially the people around you. It was my husband who became my private doctor, nurse and a prayer partner. Thank you Dadi Felix.
3. Be prayerful. Ask and you shall receive (Matthew 7:7)

On top of all these, I can still say, "Thank You, Lord".

No comments:

Post a Comment