Monday, May 9, 2011

looking for a job (part 2)

I' m getting better in my recovery.... Yehey... I asked the Lord why it's taking so long for me to get a new job only to find out that I was not that prepared. One of the employers whom I have applied sent me an email for the copy of my exam. He hand to me the instructions and as I am reading it I asked myself, "What if these questions or this exam was given to me during my job interview? Can I answer it?" I don't think I can. I have forgotten the programming because the latest job that I have is not more on programming but it is more on managing people. I thank God I was not put to shame - thank You Lord.

Now I know I need to get back on reviewing my programming lessons. I need to prepare just like an athlete. It takes time to prepare but its worth paying the cost. Really, God knows what is best.

I am going to market today to buy some stuff. Later, I'll continue studying AJAX and XML. Then next would be PHP. Then after VLS (Vacation Learning School) at church, I am now ready to land on my new job.

I have recalled the life of Job and I find it similar to what is happening to me right now. Job 1: 21 "and said, 'Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised."


No comments:

Post a Comment