Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dream Business - Resto & Coffee Shop




This morning, I've watched AFC (Asian Food Channel) and there was this episode of `Cupcake Girls` who have been into business and its real world scenarios - in debt, retailer just got quit from a contract, parent's support were absent, stocks on warehouse that needs to be - but on top of all these they still did make it. So I noted the business key points and practical ways they have shared during the interview:

(1) Don't enter into the business without a PLAN. Oh, no I think I have to start thinking about it and plan...
(2) Don't enter into a business you know nothing about. Aha, head knowledge is important. It's not just the passion of doing things but the theory behind the things.
(3) Don't do business with friends.

I think I need to think it over. It's time, it's time.

So help me Lord.


I was also able to watch Dr. Vicky Belo about her talk on a local business show. The most important thing that have captured my attention is her statement, "Without God I cannot do it, without Him blessing me on how to do things I cannot make it." Yes, this is definitely true. I may have the God given talents and skills, but without God everything is meaningless. Truly, without Him (Jesus) I can't do anything.

So help me Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment