Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dream House - The Library


One of my favorite spot on the house, the library.

Recently, I get addicted to reading books even care to register at goodreads.com
Books are real friends. Just as it has been said, "acquire wisdom no matter how much will it cost you..." I think that was written in Proverbs, one of the books in the Bible, and at the latter part "wisdom will exalt you..." This is really true, if you know much about something, you can share it and name the price but I'm not saying that money should be your ultimate motivator to get wisdom - but getting wisdom itself.

When we acquire our own house and lot at Katarungan, Muntinlupa I'll definitely have this area.


I am imagining myself staying at that couch, looking at the window while holding a book. I think this is also good place for prayer and commune with the Lord.

dreamhouse/the_library


No comments:

Post a Comment