Tuesday, December 27, 2011

it's my bestfriend's wedding day

Today is a very special day for my bestfriend, Earl Rogelio for
he is now exchanging vows to his lifetime partner, Roxanne.

He used to be my "bestfriend" for quite a long time but when we have already separated ways, we we're no longer in good terms. I tried to reach out for him but to no avail. He didn't even bother to accept my friend's request so for the last time I did took the courage again to greet him and his wife, Roxanne, on their very special day.

Truly, God is the best match maker. Even before I knew in my heart that our relationship won't last and I even told him that Roxanne will be his girlfriend and will be his wife soon and I was not mistaken, it did come true. I'm very happy for them.

To Earl and Roxanne, though it may be 0.01% percent you'll pass by this blog, I want you to know that I'm really blessed and happy for the both of you. Now that you are no longer two but one with the new level of love and commitment, I pray that God will always be the center of your relationship. May God continue to enrich your lives as you keep on being a blessing to others. God bless you more and more.

God bless Earl and Roxanne. Mabuhay ang bagong kasal!

1 comment:

  1. so Sweeet!!! ,.. hope i had a friend like you also,...Your God's Gift...

    ReplyDelete