Tuesday, December 6, 2011

over a cup of coffee

it's been so long since my last post, hehehe. really get tired in updating my blog, actually no time at all.

i just wrote today to share a friend's poem. here it goes:

"There are things better left unsaid
As flowers bloom in season
But they say, God is not time-bounded
And He has His own reason.

There are things better left undone
Like our bed as we rise and shine
But they say, one must know
God's signal Yes or No but wait is fine.

There are things better left unanswered
Like a question tattooed on our face
But they say, our thoughts are not like the Father's
And we tend not to see His grace.

There are better things that we know Unsaid, unanswered, undone
But God says, watch as I overflow My grace to you My son. "

----





No comments:

Post a Comment