Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Noche Buena

I am so excited this Christmas 2009. You know why this will be the last time we will spend our Christmas in our apartment. We won't be renting anymore. Yipee!!!

On February by next year, we will be moving into our own new house at Quezon City. What a blessing! Lord thank You though I don't deserve it but thank You for giving it to us.

Going back to our topic, I will be the cook for our Noche Buena. Anyway, kami lang dalawa ni Dadi Felix sa bahay. I am planning to cook Seafood Paella, Kare-kare, Peppercorn stuffed tenderloin with wild mushroom sauce for our main course. For dessert, I am preparing leche flan and fruit cake. Also, I would be trying to bake Apple Walnut Cake.

Wow, daming food. On the night of our Noche Buena we will be wrapping our gifts for our inaanak and kids at Sunday School.

Amidst all these activities, I am always reminded the real message of Christmas - the love of Jesus Christ who was born in a manger. He has given his life for us at the cross of Calvary to bring freedom to the captives and find the loss.

Merry Christmas to all. Lord thank you for making our Christmas a meaningful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment