Sunday, December 6, 2009

Paskong Pasko Na!

I praise God for all the answered prayers.

1. for a victorious anniversary celebration of The Good Shepherd International Missions - Muntinlupa City.
2. for many souls have come to the Lord and receive Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
3. for a victorious mime presentation of TGSIM Creative Arts- thank God for Pastor Alfred for his undying support, patience and imparting professional techniques on acting/mime.
4. for unity, love, peace, and joy of being together in God's family - Ilocos, Pangasinan, Sucat, Antipolo TGSIM locale churches.
5. for restoration and healing of relationships
6. for a wonderful music and songs

So much blessings I can't enumerate them all I get all excited while enlisting the prayer items. I just only have one word to say before I publish this post "Paskong Pasko Na, kaya may Pasko dahil kay Kristo....".

No comments:

Post a Comment