Thursday, December 24, 2009

A night of December 24, '09

I really enjoyed this night. I hear the carol singing while I am cooking the dish that I have posted earlier. I am blessed that I can cook and I thank the Lord for that.

It was a success! Hahaha, thank You Lord. I love it.

I am listening to DZAS while I am writing this. Nakakatuwa kasi meron pa rin sila program and I am glad that merong ganitong radio station that can be heard which is really inspiring and soothes the heavily burdened heart.

I want to end this post by this, "Lord thank you for December 24, 2009 - this is the last Christmas we will be spending in our apartment. I love to see and stay at our own new house next year. I love it. Though I don't deserve anything good from You, Lord but I thank You you've given it. I love You Lord...."

No comments:

Post a Comment