Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Another Answered Prayer

It was really amazing how God works in a man's life.

How he let you and I know that He really cares and He really mean it.
Whether or not it's something that is easy to believe in or grasp or stand into
specially when times seems so tough and things doesn't come the way we want or expected them too.

Last 38 minutes ago, I received a message that my niece-in-law, Carla, had passed the recent Nursing Board Exam. To my greatest excitement and joy, I got the snapshot of this website to capture her name, and look here it is:















My heart rejoices with this one of great endeavours she have accomplished. I know the real feeling because there's a lot of time that Carla felt so down and depressed, with just a few drops of hope that she will also be able to make it but I kept on telling her, "Nothing is impossible with God." and so it was. I even included her in my prayer list.

Truly, God makes everything beautiful in His time.

To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment