Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I love LINUX

It was really a challenge to me for I am not familiar to Linux. In my previous employment, I had the chance to come accross with this OS but did not pay so much attention for someone had to do it for me. And now I'm facing the challenge - I have to dig on the mud and learn. At first, it took me two weeks to setup and I thank God it works! Though the road that I have taken is the long one but it is such a rewarding experience.

Then another task was assigned to me to install LAMPP on a 32bit LINUX environment. This time I became wiser, I asked a friend some tips on how to do it in a much easier and correct way. My friend gave me the website link and I followed the quick steps. While I am doing it, I thought of myself as "Linux Guru" - before it was a dream and now it was a reality.:)

In this endeavor, I've learned that God's Word is true as what the Bible say "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13 and that God keeps His promises. Without God's help I cannot do it. I've also learned and discovered that I have improved from being timid, shy and with low self-esteem. I have realized that it cannot do anything good to me. I have to take the stand and take courage to accept challenges - big changes. With God, nothing is impossible!

More so, I've started to love LINUX. It's very user-friendly and easy to learn. Praise for God for an additional info inside my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment