Friday, December 26, 2008

work @ home on Christmas Vacation 2008

while everyone is on a rush wrapping gifts, cooking noche buena and preparing for christmas party I was seating down in front of my computer doing the office work for a deadline on January 5, 2008.

I was a little bit pissed off since I cannot enjoy my vacation coz I'm still thinking of projects, projects and endless deadlines. Whaaa....

But I choose to be happy as I've always do. I have scheduled to be with my family only from Dec 23 - Dec 27, 4 days of fun and bonding. We've spent our Noche Buena with me and my dadi Felix at our home but we forgot to pray whaaaa, sorry Lord for that. On the night of Christmas day we drove to go to our in-laws to give our presents to them. I've enjoyed a lot, while planning to go on swimming and sight-seeing @ Tagaytay on the next day Dec 26. We've spend 1 whole day swimming and ended up so late that we weren't able to go to Tagaytay coz all of us were a little bit tired. But, anyway we enjoyed. I enjoyed too....heheheh with so much fun and food on the table who says it would be boring with the in-laws. We've watched movies all night long and on swimming....though the water is so cold and it's very windy but still we made it to be on swimming for almost 8 hours...hahhaha just like a full day hours of work...

Well, all I can say is Thank You Lord for giving me a family like this! I love you all. I hope I can introduce Jesus in your heart and life through my life's testimony. God bless you and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment