Thursday, August 21, 2008

been sick

i haven't logged in and posted new articles for I've been sick for these past few days. i vomit for almost 3 times plus with almost every hour in the restroom for a flush whaaa. i can't stand the stomache pain and been sleepless these past few nights.

I'm just wondering why did it happened to me.

So I ask myself and begin to examine what I have done. I have disobedience.
I haven't able pay my tithes to the Lord (nakalimutan kong ibigay last week kasi nagturo ako sa sunday school so naiwan sa wallet ko ung pang-tithes)
I just logged in 9:30 sa opis but the real time I was there is 9:40 (uhmmm daya ko noh)

Really, the Lord cannot bless me if I am unwilling to obey.

Kaya eto, tinuturuan ng Lord at handang magpaturo ulit. God I am sorry for the countless times I am disobedient help me to realize my mistakes and let me be an overcomer.

Thank You Lord. I love You, Jesus.

Every minute, every single second of my life I am telling to God like this "If my time is near, may I be remembered as a good wife, good ate, good co-worker, good servant for your glory Oh Lord. That when I will close my eyes and breathe my last breathe, let me first say to myself that I am ready to face my Saviour. Lord let me not delay when You call, not to refuse when You demand. Let me always count my days and honestly answer this question "How will I be remembered?". May this blog be read by my loved ones and friends on that perfect time."

I am excited to see Jesus face to face. And I want to be in heaven. My brother and sisters in Christ, I'll see you then in heaven. Continue to serve the Lord. He is really real. Don't ever be tempted to disobey Him in your life. Remember this, God is God. He can destroy your life, He can take it, He can do everything that pleases Him - He is a loving God yet He is also a Holy God!

No comments:

Post a Comment